Fee Distribution

The Liquidity and fee share in the FLP are divided into two Layers. Traders trade collectively against both layers.

Layer A: This is the liquidity in the FLP that was bootstrapped by the Flash Beast mint and is owned by the protocol. 100% of the fees generated from this Layer of the FLP goes to the Flash Beast holders.

Layer B: This is liquidity deposited by a user into the Flash Liquidity Pool (FLP). 70% of Fees generated by their portion of the liquidity will be distributed to these users. The remaining 30% from the fees FLP earns go to the protocol.

Last updated